With Business Capital Funding, we can help you expand, invest in equipment or borrow working capital.
Our Business CAPITAL FUNDING could help you
- Grow your business
- Improve your cash flow
- Acquisition of a Company/ Property
- Finance equipment, tools and essential purchases
- Take control in uncertain times
What is Business Capital Funding?
Business Capital Funding is money provided to a business enterprise by financial institutions such as banks, credit unions, and non-financial institutions such as government agencies. Capital Funding can range from small financing for day-to-day operations to large financing for expanding operations.
Our business Capital Funding is a simple way to finance your business – you can use it for a variety of reasons.
You may need additional liquidity to pursue an attractive expansion opportunity, provide cash flow flexibility, invest in Real Estate or buy new equipment. We are here to support your business at every crucial stage.
How does Business Capital Funding work?
It’s very simple: we offer you flexible Funding options for your business up to €10,000,000. If you need to borrow more than €10,000,000, you will need to apply for a business Debt Capital Funding instead.
You can apply online if you already have a business account with us. Once your application is approved, you will usually receive your money within 5 days of signing the documents.
If you are new and don’t have an account yet, contact us. We will explain the financial documents and statements we need for your application.
The good news is that entrepreneurs have many more financing options today than they did a few years ago.
Here are the Funding requirements when applying for Capital Funding:
- Credit Score. If you are already in business, prepare to file a credit report for your business as well. Not required for startups.
- Age of your Business. To qualify for business capital financing, you must have been in business for at least six months and, in some cases, at least two years. You may want to consider Startup Capital Funding if your business is less than a year old.
- Annual sales. Businesses must meet a minimum revenue level to be eligible for Capital Funding. A 10% deposit may be requested for startups.
- Debt/Credit ratio. It seems counterintuitive, but having too much personal credit is considered a risk: you could fall back on it if your business runs out of money.
- Net Operating Income. To ensure you can meet the repayment requirements, total income must be at least 1.25 times your total expenses.
- Collateral. If you are applying for Capital Funding of more than €10 million, you may need to identify an asset – equipment, stock or real estate – to protect the Capital Funding against default.
Additionally, you and your business must meet a number of basic requirements to qualify for a Capital Funding:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a resident of the United Kingdom or European Union
- Be a UK/ EU based business
- Have a UK/ EU bank account
We automate the process with the convenience of a complete online application.
As part of your application, you must provide the following information:
- Your full name, contact details and marital status.
- Your full business name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Your industry and the date you started your business.
- Your company’s annual sales. (not obligatory for startups)
- Your personal banking details and earned income.
- How much financing are you looking for?
- How you want to use your capital?
To confirm the information you provided in your initial application, you will need to upload additional documents about your business finances, which may include:
- Personal Financial Information. All your personal assets and liabilities, including your home, credit cards, loans, cars and other investments.
- Personal Credit Score. You must provide proof of your creditworthiness.
- Business Plan. A solid plan puts your business and your team first and increases your overall credibility.
- Bank statement. Two years of your company’s bank statements to verify your financial situation. For startups, provide personal bank statements.
- Revenue Statement. Also called the income statement, it is a current statement of sales for the current year, supplemented by statements from the last two years. (not obligatory for startups)
- Balance sheet. Account statements list your assets, capital and any liabilities. (not obligatory for startups)
- Tax Return. The younger your business, we might ask for a personal Tax Returns as part of your application. (not obligatory for startups)
- Insurance or Collateral. To reduce risk, we may require you to deposit an asset or take out insurance against your death or that of your business partners to repay the financing if necessary. (optional, but can be requested)
The stronger your application, the more likely it is to be approved. Therefore, make sure you have prepared all the required documents before applying.
–Anderson, Capital Funding Expert
Types of Business Capital Funding
Debt Capital Funding
- up to €50,000,000
- Apply for a secured business Debt Capital Funding if you need an easy way to finance your business.
- Choose your term
- Fixed interest rates so you always know what you’re going to pay.
Venture Capital Funding
- up to €10,000,000
- Apply for Capital Funding if you need a quick way to finance your business.
- Partner with us to stay focused on growing your business.
Are you ready to apply or would you like to learn more?
When you’re ready to apply, we just need some information about you and your business, such as:
- Your business details
- Your current business plan
- Profit and loss details
- Details on how you plan to use the funds
We will try to give you a complete decision within 5 days, but sometimes we may need a little more information from you. If we do, we will contact you. (Request processing time: minimum 5 days, average 2-4 weeks, maximum 45 days)
Our Capital Funding is not available to all industries and is subject to normal business assessment, status and application. Terms and conditions apply.
We want to make sure you receive the best Capital Funding solution for your needs.
If you would like to apply or find out more about this funding opportunity, you can contact our support department.
Log in to your account or register to apply.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?